Kate’s Club is seeking facilitators for school groups during the 2023-2024 academic year. Kate’s Club provides all curriculum and materials. School facilitators report directly to either the Metro Atlanta Outreach Coordinator or State Expansion Manager, depending on the school district.
Basic facilitator expectations and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating at least one school-based group once per week for six weeks (groups typically meet the same day of each week for 50 minutes)
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment for students
- Communicating with school contact (typically the school counselor) and Kate’s Club staff contact regarding any concerns or schedule changes
- Submitting attendance each week
- Returning all materials and paperwork to Kate’s Club within two weeks of the final group meeting
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field preferred
- At a minimum, must be in the process of completing Master’s degree and currently completing internship hours
- Experience working with children and a understanding of child development
- An understanding of bereavement and a passion for the Kate’s Club mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Valid Georgia driver’s license and reliable transportation
Compensation and Schedule
Compensation is $75 per group session, with direct deposit payments at the end of each month.
This position involves traveling to schools on a weekly basis during the academic year. Facilitators must have availability during school hours, along with reliable transportation, a valid license, and clean driving record.
Please complete this form.